Clear All
  • عمار ابوالحسن
    عضو نشيط
    • 19-12-2010

الكوفة ارض بابل الموعودة انجليزي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد الائمة والمهديين وسلم تسليما
    هذه البحث باللغة الانجليزية
    واذا ارتأيتم انه مناسب لنقله فى مواقع اخرى عن الدعوة باللغة الانجليزية فلكم جزيل الشكر

Disclaimer: As I am a believer in the arrived son of man, Ahmad Alhassan, I do not claim that I am talking in his behalf. All what I am about to write is concluded by my humble human understanding of bible passages and could have read from Arabic books published by the savior Ahmad Alhassan.

The word Epha or what is referred to in other passages as the law. Also, Epha or the law of god is referred to as the mountain (a metaphor because all people will see it and its firm) is meant to be established by the son of man (Imam Ahmed Hassan and his father imam MAHDI) who were referred to in the bible as the two witnesses.
    In the following passages we are going to look at evidences were the chosen capital were the son of man resides and judges between the nations, as predicted in the bible a Babelonish land that not yet b being established, that is going to be from a district-Kufa- inside Babel(what’s known today as Iraq).

The chief of the nation: Babel is called the chief of the nations because e all nations stems from there
    1. Genesis 11:9
      Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because Jehovah did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did Jehovah scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
      Genesis 11:8-10 (in Context) Genesis 11 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Genesis 11:2
      And it came to pass, as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
      Genesis 11:1-3 (in Context) Genesis 11 (Whole Chapter)

In the flowing passage we are told about a future predictions revealed to prophet Zacheriah in a divine dream, were a women- heavenly name which points out to a city- So, whenever we see the word women in the following passage it meant a city.
    Now in verse 7 “woman sitting in the midst of the Ephah.” My understanding the verse could not talking a bout the city of Kufa were Gods law is going to be established in the last days.This wrong conclusion
    So in a correction made to my follow of thoughts based on the passage, the city must be a city that is unholy and because of it sin way of life that defile the entire world. woman sitting in the midst of the ephah.
    8 And he said, This is Wickedness
    The two women are the previous holy cities were the issuance of the Epha started, the two cities will be Jerusalem and Makah. The lifting of the Epha is to show that they are holding the epha, but the actual rule of the epha is going to be from the final city were the savior resides in the land of shinar.
    ﻛﺮﻳﺎ 5

1 وَعُدْتُ وَرَفَعْتُ عَيْنَيَّ وَإِذَا بِي أُشَاهِدُ دَرْجاً طَائِراً.
    2 فَسَأَلَنِي الْمَلاَكُ: «مَاذَا تَرَى؟» فَأَجَبْتُ: «أَرَى دَرْجاً طَائِراً، طُولُهُ عِشْرُونَ ذِرَاعاً (نَحْوَ عَشَرَةِ أَمْتَارٍ) وَعَرْضُهُ عَشْرُ أَذْرُعٍ (نَحْوَ خَمْسَةِ أَمْتَارٍ)».
    3 فَقَالَ لِي: «هَذِهِ هِيَ اللَّعْنَةُ الْمُنْصَبَّةُ عَلَى وَجْهِ اْلأَرْضِ كُلِّهَا. كُلُّ مَنْ يَسْرِقُ يُسْتَأْصَلُ بِمُقْتَضَى مَا هُوَ مُدَوَّنٌ فِيهَا، وَكُلُّ حَالِفِ زُورٍ يُعَاقَبُ بِمُوْجِبِ مَا هُوَ مَنْصُوصٌ فِيهَا».
    4 وَيَقُولُ الرَّبُّ الْقَدِيرُ: «إِنِّي أَصُبُّ هَذِهِ اللَّعْنَةَ عَلَى بَيْتِ كُلِّ سَارِقٍ أَوْ حَالِفٍ بِاسْمِي زُوراً، فَتَحُلُّ فِي وَسَطِ بَيْتِهِ وَتُبِيدُهُ مَعَ خَشَبِهِ وَحَجَرِهِ».
    5 ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي الْمَلاَكُ الَّذِي كَلَّمَنِي: «ارْفَعْ عَيْنَيْكَ وَانْظُرْ إِلَى هَذَا الشَّيْءِ الْمُقْبِلِ».
    6 فَسَأَلْتُ: «مَا هَذَا؟» فَأَجَابَ: «إِنَّهُ مِكْيَالٌ، وَهُوَ رَمْزُ إِثْمِهِمْ فِي الأَرْضِ كُلِّهَا».
    7 وَمَا لَبِثَ أَنْ رُفِعَ الْغِطَاءُ الرَّصَاصِيُّ مِنْ عَلَى فُوَّهَتِهِ، وَإِذَا بِامْرَأَةٍ جَالِسَةٍ فِي دَاخِلِ الْمِكْيَالِ.
    8 فَقَالَ لِي: «هَذِهِ هِيَ رَمْزُ الشَّرِّ»، وَأَلْقَى بِهَا إِلَى دَاخِلِ الْمِكْيَالِ، وَأَلْقَى الْغِطَاءَ الثَّقِيلَ عَلَى فُوَّهَتِهِ.
    9 ثُمَّ نَظَرْتُ مَرَّةً أُخْرَى فَرَأَيْتُ امْرَأَتَيْنِ مُقْبِلَتَيْنِ لَهُمَا أَجْنِحَةٌ كَأَجْنِحَةِ اللَّقْلَقِ، مَحْمُولَتَيْنِ عَلَى أَمْوَاجِ الرِّيحِ، فَرَفَعَتَا الْمِكْيَالَ وَحَلَّقَتَا بِهِ بَيْنَ الأَرْضِ وَالسَّمَاءِ.
    10 فَسَأَلْتُ الْمَلاَكَ الَّذِي كَلَّمَنِي: «إِلَى أَيْنَ مَضَتَا بِالْمِكْيَالِ؟»
    11 فَأَجَابَنِي: «إِلَى أَرْضِ شِنْعَارَ لِتُشَيِّدَا لَهُ هَيْكَلاً حَتَّى إِذَا تَمَّ بِنَاؤُهُ يَسْتَقِرُّ الْمِكْيَالُ فِيهِ عَلَى قَاعِدَتِهِ».

Zechariah 5

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
    6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is the ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their appearance in all the land;
    7 (and, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead); and this is a woman sitting in the midst of the ephah.
    8 And he said, This is Wickedness: and he cast her down into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
    9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there came forth two women, and the wind was in their wings; now they had wings like the wings of a stork; and they lifted up the ephah between earth and heaven.
    10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
    11 And he said unto me, To build her a house in the land of Shinar: and when it is prepared, she shall be set there in her own place.
    Here, you can see the passage talking about the last days. Also, why the metaphorical wording of a mountain is being used and how the Epha will depart from Zion to a different city, Kufa .
    Isaiah 2

The Mountain of the LORD

1 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
    2 In the last days
    the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established
    as the highest of the mountains
    ;
    it
    will be exalted above the hills,
    and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
    “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.
    He
    will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.”
    The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the LORDfrom Jerusalem.
    4 He
    will judge between the nations
    and will settle disputes
    for many peoples.
    They will beat their swords into plowshares
    and their spears into pruning hooks.
    Nation will not take up sword against nation,
    nor will they train for war anymore.

In this passage, we can see that Gods law (Epha), obedience is what all man kind should practice, and people will flock to this city to settle disputes and all other man made laws will perish

Micah 4 (New International Version)

Micah 4

The Mountain of the LORD

1 In the last days
    the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established
    as the highest of the mountains;
    it will be exalted above the hills,
    and peoples will stream to it.

2 Many nations will come and say,
    “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.
    He will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.”
    The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    3 He will judge between many peoples
    and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide.
    They will beat their swords into plowshares
    and their spears into pruning hooks.
    Nation will not take up sword against nation,
    nor will they train for war anymore.
    4 Everyone will sit under their own vine
    and under their own fig tree,
    and no one will make them afraid,
    for the LORD Almighty has spoken.
    5 All the nations may walk
    in the name of their gods,
    but we will walk in the name of the LORD
    our God for ever and ever.

In the coming passge you can see he named a city as the Daughter Jerusalem.” Usually the daughter resembles her mom so the daughter is a new holy city in the land of babel-kufa.
    The LORD’s Plan

6 “In that day,” declares the LORD,
    “I will gather the lame;
    I will assemble the exiles
    and those I have brought to grief.
    7 I will make the lame my remnant,
    those driven away a strong nation.
    The LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion
    from that day and forever.
    8 As for you, watchtower of the flock,
    stronghold
    [a] of Daughter Zion, >>>>>>>kufa in the babel land
    the former dominion will be restored to you;
    kingship will come to
    Daughter Jerusalem.”
    9 Why do you now cry aloud—
    have you no king
    [b]?
    Has your ruler
    [c] perished,
    that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor?
    10 Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion,
    like a woman in labor,
    for now you must leave the city
    to camp in the open field.
    You will go to Babylon
    ;
    there you will be rescued.
    There the LORD will redeem you
    out of the hand of your enemies.

11But now many nations
    are gathered against you
    .>>>>>>>>>>here is what’s known as Iraq war
    They say, “Let her be defiled,
    let our eyes gloat over Zion!”
    12 But they do not know
    the thoughts of the LORD;
    they do not understand his plan,
    that he has gathered them like sheaves to the threshing floor.
    13Rise and thresh, Daughter Zion,>>>>>>>he is talking about a babel land-Kufa
    for I will give you horns of iron;
    I will give you hooves of bronze,
    and you will break to pieces many nations.”
    You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the LORD,
    their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.
    [frame="3 98"]
    [CENTER]هذا توقيع إفتراضي

[URL="http://www.al-mehdyoon.org/"]الموقع الرسمي للدعوة المباركة[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.al-mehdyoon.org/vb/"]منتديات أنصار الإمام المهدي (ع)[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.nsr313.com/"]صحيفة الصراط المستقيم[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.al-imam-almahdy-ahmad.com/"]موقع غرفة أنصار الإمام المهدي الصوتية[/URL]
    [/CENTER][/frame]
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎